15 May 2017

What I'm Up too + Questions for you!

http://inkmonster.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hello-Im-back.jpg


Hey, Comfort Readers! I've been thinking lately and I've decided that I miss blogging so much. I never officially stopped but with college, and work I have been ridiculously busy. I get all hyped up and think I'm going to get back into this full force and just get discouraged and stop when I can't. But I feel especially motivated right now on this Friday night or Monday morning when you guys will be reading this, and so I've decided to come back to my first love and give it another shot. This time around though, I want to try things differently and I want you guys to let me know what you think.


I would really like to incorporate more than just books. Now before you all go crazy let me start by saying that I still love books way more than I love doing anything else. BUT I also am a huge fan of movies especially horror movies and I want to be able to incorporate that as well. At some point, I wish to have a page link that once you click on brings you to a customized looking horror movie page that branches off of this blog but for now everything is going to look a little rough around the ages until I can fund everything.


So what do you guys think? I'm sorry about the long bulky paragraphs but I am a writer and lots of words are just what I do. So I need one thing from you guys; I have a few questions for more seasoned and experienced bloggers. What do you guys do when you get into blogging slumps? How do you get fresh content other than the normal reviews? How do you get more following? I'm not so crazy about having a million followers, but I do want to be able to have insightful conversations with those who are checking out my content and as of now I'm not getting that so please do let me know your answers to those questions! Thanks, everybody, and for those still subscribed thank you for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs