08 May 2015

Vacation: The Summit Resort

***Taken From The Amenities Page

Good morning Lovelies! I thought I would take a few minutes to reflect on my recent vacation at The Summit Hill Resort in Laconia, NH. Normally this blog is just based on books, but I thought I might change it up a little bit and talk about what is going on in my life.


My grandparents currently own a time share at the Steele Hill Resort in, Sanborton, NH but there were some technical difficulties there with the pool the week that we were supposed to go so they gave us a suite at the Summit Resort for the week. I have to say this is pretty nice of them.

My family and I arrived at a beautiful two bedroom suite with a huge living room and kitchen, and very spacious bathrooms. I should have taken pictures, but in the moment of things I was too excited to eat and get to the pool. (shown above)

There is not much to do at this resort rather than play pool, and go to the pool. This place is better to spend time with family and friends rather than having things to do everyday. The arcade room is sort of old looking the arcade games are pretty dusty, and you have to plug them in if you want to use them. As well as the board games, which my cousins and I would have liked to play, but they were all young kids games or just really old.

The overall experience of this place was nice I liked being able to spend time with my family and relax. I was even able to finish 3 books! I'll put a wrap up of that later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs