21 May 2015

#CrushYourTBR Read-a-thon Wrap Up May 15-17, 2015








The #CrushYourTBR Read-a-thon was so fun, and I am happy to learn that it happens once every month! I will definitely be taking part every month! Here is my wrap up for May!

Day 1:
Page Count- 252 Pages
Finished Books- 1
The Messengers by Edward Hogan

Day 2:
Page Count- 32 Pages
Finished Books- 0

Day 3:
Page Count- 233 Pages
Finished Books- 1
Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard 

Total:
Page Count- 517
Finished Books- 2

I have to say that I am so proud of myself for finishing any books let alone two! I usually am not this good with read-a-thons! Can't wait for next month! :) Let me know in the comments if you participated and how you did. Or if you are planning to participate next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs