30 November 2014

2015 Outdo Yourself Challenge


2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge


Hello Bookies! It's the time of year again, to pick book challenges to participate in throughout the year of 2015.

Last year I signed up for a few challenges, which probably was not smart considering I am working 4 or 5 days a week and going to school full time. College is a whole new challenge than high school ever was.

But now that I have been in college for a semester and I have transitioned myself into this world so now I am going to try to slowly transition back into the reading world as well.

So the first challenge I am signing up for is the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen. Since I am trying to start off small I am choosing the Getting My Heart Rate Up challenge which is between 1 and 5 more books than I read in the year of 2014!

My goal for 2014 was 60 books, Which I didn't get to I only read about 25,
So my goal for 2015 will be 65 books, I think I can handle it!


2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs