22 June 2014

In My Mailbox - June 22, 2014






To be completely honest I haven't any idea who or if anyone is hosting IMM anymore, so if anyone knows definitely let me know in the comments. But for now I'll just say its a meme where we show off the books we have received recently!

The Books: 

Borrowed From Work:
The One & Only by Emily Giffin 
Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose by Gillian McCain

Paperback Swap:
1st To Die by James Patterson
Mating For Life by Marissa Stapley 
The 5 People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom

Bought: 
The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between by Nora Bradbury-Haehl
Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule 
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Beginnings: Obsidian & Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout 





1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I love the Lux books! I bought the new bindups in hardcover, but was pretty upset by the lack of sparkle! Need to get the paperbacks because I'm weird like that!

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs