15 July 2013

Book Spotlight: Cherry Popper by K.A. Andrews



Cherry Popper by K.A. Andrews
Release Date: July 20, 2013
Synopsis: "Awkward. Funny. Addicting. I was cheering her on!"

I'm Kenzie and I'm the last person in my group of friends to not have lost their virginity. I'm an awkward goody two shoes that has a perverted mind but too scared to act on any of my thoughts. Already in college and the social pressure mounting, I wake up to the moans and groans of my roommate Lexi and her strange boy-toy rubbing uglies. That was when I really knew I was the only girl not getting any. 

After deciding to actually put effort into losing my v-card, Lexie helps me set up an online dating profile to find the right guy. After a couple bad dates I think I find the perfect guy, username cherry popper. Only problem is he doesn't know how young I really am and I don't know that he's my... Yeah, I'm sleeping with my...

Afternoon bookies! Let me know what you think of the book in the comments! Please and thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs