19 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading and it is a weekly bookish meme where we give you teasers of the books we've been reading so here is my teaser!

 
Fractured Soul by Rachel McClellan
Synopsis: Llona will do whatever it takes to protect her new found friends and home, but the dark plot that is threatening Lucent Academy, a school that’s supposed to be a safe place for Auras, may be too powerful for even Llona to defeat. This fast-paced tale of love, loyalty, and overcoming the darkness will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last page!
 
Teaser: "But just as I was about to break the surface and gasp for air, something took hold of my ankle and pulled me down." (Page 115 from ARC)
 
 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs