13 March 2012

Teaser Tuesday

So it's Tuesday and you guys know what that means! It's time for another Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading. What we do is basically share teasers from the books we're currently reading. So here are the rules that everyone has to follow!

Rules-
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Make sure you include the Title & the Author of the book for us
5. Be sure not to include spoilers so you don't ruin the book for the rest of us =)

Here's my teaser!

One For The Murphys By: Lynda Mullaly Hunt

Adam jumps toward me and points his finger like a gun.
"I'll shoot you with my freeze ray!"
"Freeze ray, Yeah!" Michael Eric Jumps.



I'm loving this book so far it's so cute and funny and sad at the same time! I hope you guys had fun finding your teasers leave the links below =)

2 comments:

  1. Nice tease! Hope you enjoy the rest of your read!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I just got an ARC of this yesterday.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs