26 March 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday!! and yes i'm a little bit more excited then usual because I had today off from school! So anyways It's Monday What Are You Reading? Is created by Sheila over @ Book Journey. It is basically everyones Monday Wrap-Up because we show the books we've finished since last week, the ones we're currently reading, and the ones we plan on reading next!

Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!
Finished:


Pandemonium By: Lauren Oliver


I loved it so so much! I couldn't put it down from the moment I picked it up but I just omg the cliff hanger killed me! Here's my Review =) 




















Currently Reading:


Letters In Cardboard Boxes By: Abby Slovin


Still working my way through this one but i'm really liking it even though i'm pretty sure the author hates me for taking for so long lol 






















The Savage Grace By: Bree Despain


Loving this one! I'm so glad about what's happening in the book right now!






















Up Next:


The Summer I Turned Pretty By: Jenny Han


Now I know some of those who follow my posts are probably having a heart attack because I never put down an up next category but since i'm so so close to finishing my whole tbr pile this month this would be my reward book so I know i'm reading it next! 
















Thanks for stopping by leave me your links below!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! I soooo want to read the Savage Grace but I have soooo many other books I have to/gotta read as well! It's so hard to choose which one to read. Soon I'm just gonna start drawing titles out of a hat!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you need to read the summer i Turned pretty!!! I LOVE that trilogy!!

    - Juhina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs