07 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Today I'm here for another addition of Teaser Tuesday created by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in but you have to follow the rules below!
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Make sure not to share spoilers you don't want to ruin the book for the others.
5. Lastly include the Title and Author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list.

Here's my teaser:

Of Mice And Men By: John Steinbeck

The old man squirmed uncomfortably. "Well--hell! I had him so long. Had him since he was a pup. I herded sheep with him." He said proudly, "You wouldn't think it to look at him now, but he was the best damn sheeo dog i ever seen."

Hahaha I know a quote from a school book really? But its the only book I'm reading right now that I hadn't already quoted from so I had to go with this one. I thought the quote above was pretty cute. What do you think? Share the links to your teasers below. Happy Teasing!

8 comments:

  1. Haven't read this book in ages! And I was in the play when I was a freshman…my part was called "Man with Stick #3."

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-graveyard-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read John Steinback. I have an old copy of Grapes of Wrath that I rescued from a discard pile, but I've never read it.

    Here's mine:
    http://megantalksbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-exiled-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great book. Sad, but really good. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, this brings back memories! Not entirely good ones, but...yeah, I read this for school too and I don't think I liked this one. Hopefully you're getting through it alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is cute! Reminds me of my dog, he tries to herd horses. It doesn't turn out so well hahah. I still haven't read this, but I need to! Great teaser.

    Here's mine: http://girlwiththebooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-if-you-come-softly-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, I haven't read this book before, but it do seem kind of interesting ;) I hope you like it :) Great teaser :D
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is quite sweet. The relationship between human and dog can be so interesting!

    Thanks for hopping by my blog and leaving a comment

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs