21 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday & Extras!

Hi followers! It's time for another edition of Teaser Tuesday! created by MizB over at Should Be Reading! Anyone can join in you just have to follow the rules below. Also stay at the end because i have some extras that i really need help with dont worry there's something in it for you too i promise! So anyways let's get started!

Rules:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Be careful not to include spoilers.
5. Make sure you share the Title and Author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list.

My teaser:

After The Snow By: S.D. Crockett

"I reckon if that mad dog in my head gpt a gun, he gonna shoot just about anything. Even the snow and the winf, maybe even himself." (49)

So i decided to share this teaser because well it got a chuckle out of me given the scene when i read it. Also because it shows you just how odd this book is. I hope you enjoy the teaser and don't forget to leave your links below and please keep reading for my extras!






Extras!
Awhile ago Bree Despain announced a contest for people to write short stories corresponding to her Dark Divine Trilogy, and i wrote one and entered! So what i need from you guys is to go here to vote. All you have to do is comment on the post saying "Vote". Now what's in it for you? Ahh awesome prizes of course! Bree has all the details here Which you can go check out for complete rules and prizes but if you vote for atleast three of the 20 people you'll be entered in to win like 6 or 7 signed YA books! How awesome is that? and also if you vote for me you will get an extra entry in the giveaway i'm hosting now which is here Please please please vote i would love to win! Make sure you leave me a comment on this post telling me you voted so i can add it to your entries for my giveaway! Good luck!

P.S. The voting is only open until midnight on February 27 so hurry! =)

6 comments:

  1. That is quite an odd teaser! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'm really curious as to the context of this teaser. :) Hope you're enjoying After the Snow, and thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an odd teaser...I might have to read this just so I can figure it out. Thanks for sharing!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-11-bloodrose.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, it sounds like an odd read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound odd, but funny too! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs