24 August 2011

Review Awakened By: P.C. & Kristin Cast

Awakened (House of Night, #8)Awakened by P.C. Cast

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So i just finished Awakened and i didn't like it as much as the rest of the series because some of it confused me but i still liked it enough to wanna keep going with this series. So many things shocked me about this book. I was so definitely not prepared for Jack of all people to die!! He was like my second or third favorite character i loved him!! I was so sad he definitely did not deserve to die. I swear every book makes me hate Neferet more and more. I mean in the last two books she's caused poor Zoey so much pain. First she kills her first love Heath, who's shes been in love with since grade school, and he was also her human consort. Then she goes ahead and kills Jack who's one of her closest friends. Then she goes and kills her mom! Just when her mom finally decides she wants to have a relationship with her daughter again Neferet decides to kill her! This lady is a real witch!! This was a crazy crazy addition to the series. There's so much to talk about. But the two things i'm glad about are that 1. Zoey and Stark are still together and in love. But the only thing is ever since Kalona breathed life into him he's been acting very strange!! You can find out what he did when you read the book! 2. I'm glad that Stevie Rae and Rephiam got to be together because i could tell she really did love him!! You'll also have to read the book to see what Nyx does to Rephiam!! I was so excited!! But i think that's it i don't want to give away any more spoilers!!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. i liked Stevie Rae and Rephiam in this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me 2! I'm so glad they get to be together now =) You could tell she really loves him!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs