28 August 2011

No more books until Christmas??

So i just found out that i wont be buying anymore books until Christmas, because yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble, and i spent the last of my money =( Since i don't have a job i wont be getting anymore money until Christmas!! So after i finish my pile of books that i haven't read which will be soon. I'll have to rely on the library when i can get there, giveaways, and people who are nice enough to send me RAKS!!, and i promise whenever i get some money to those of you who decide to be awesomely awesome and send me a RAK i will definitely send you something in return =) So thanks for reading!! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys so leave as many as your heart desires =)

 
Imagination Designs